We have a multitude of policy and procedure manuals that are accepted by all state licensure boards and accreditation groups. These are specifically tailored to residential treatment facilities, detox centers, hospitals, inpatient units, outpatient clinics, practices, children’s residential treatment centers, and behavioral health service lines.
All of our Policy & Procedural Plans are HIPAA compliant and include an intensive strategic plan to implement the results of the organization’s HIPAA compliance analysis (can be a standalone service). This includes plans, policies/procedures, forms, contracts, notices, position descriptions, etc. Interactive workgroups with staff and education/training is also provided.
Policy and Procedure is often the first step toward licensure or accreditation for mental health and substance abuse treatment programs and treatment modalities, foster care, home and community based services. Peak Consulting has written and optimized numerous procedural standards, and can assist in any of the following situations:
- New behavioral health program accreditation assistance and policy manual
- Full start-to-finish accreditation application, policy and procedure development, on-site implementation assistance and staff training, action plans following the survey
- Accreditation preparation plan and “as needed” guidance, policies, procedures, forms
- Mock survey with report and recommendations on corrective actions
- Onsite staff training to streamline processes and achieve 100% compliance in all treatment situations
- Accreditation Compliance Upgrade (Joint Commission/CARF/COA